Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beatitudes: How to Live a Blessed Life


Beatitudes: How to Live a Blessed Life

By Deborah H. Bateman

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read June 28, 2012

format

  Kindle Edition

review








“Beatitudes: How to Live a Blessed Life”   by Deborah H. Bateman is designed as a four week Bible study for individuals or groups. This short book gives the reader clear and concise definitions and meaning to each of the Beatitudes from Jesus’ teaching. Through her writing the reader will find real life applications to each.

The book is a great Bible study tool and study leader guide.

I highly recommend “Beatitudes: How to Live a Blessed Life”   by Deborah H. Bateman






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your review of my book: Beatitudes: How to Live a Blessed Life. I am glad you enjoyed it. May God bless you, Deborah H. Bateman-Author

    ReplyDelete