Thursday, June 21, 2012

Moses - Steps to a Life of Faith by Bob Saffrin



Moses - Steps to a Life of Faith

By Bob Saffrin

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read June 21, 2012

format

Kindle Edition

review






“Moses – Steps to a Life of Faith” by Bob Saffrin is a very good book. The author has broken the story of the life of Moses into very segments detail his struggles and ultimate triumph of faith. The best part is how the author then takes each segment and relates it to our lives and shows us how to achieve all that God has for us.

The book is well thought-out and written making it easy to read. I found the book very uplifting and applicable into today’s world and my life.

I highly recommend this book.














No comments:

Post a Comment