Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Players by Robert Dennis Wilson



The Players

By Robert Dennis Wilson

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read June 12, 2012

format

Kindle Edition

review



I really enjoyed this book. I found myself getting lost in the story and taking on the role of the unknown extra character in the background. I really like the characters and could easy identify with them.  The storyline was well developed and believable. The story was riveting and the adventure was constantly building.  End-times students will find this book a must read.
The only part I did not like about the book was it ended. I can hardly wait for the next installment of “Earth – The Arena” series.

 I highly recommend this book.






No comments:

Post a Comment